CAMPRITE Top Ender ABS
Camprite’s Top Ender Roof Top Tent is our rear opening model built for touring to any hidden pocket of Australia.
Our camping roof top tents are built to the quality you expect, designed to suit any avid campers needs and is reliable out in the Australian elements.
It’s super quick and easy to set up and the fact that it’s lightweight gives you a massive advantage when touring or 4WDing.
**If you're outside the Brisbane area, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote**
- Rear opening design
- ABS Shell
- Tent Fabric 200g/m2 Poly-cotton canvas - PU2000mm water rating
- Fly 210D Oxford PU3000mm water rating - UV50+
- Zippers YKK with CAMPRITE pull tags
- 2 mounting rails - 8 mounting bolts
- 1 Shoe Bag
- 1 Storage Bag
- Easy and quick 3 minute set up
- Oversized windows and door to maximise your roof top views
- Comfortable 60mm high density sponge mattress.
- Internal LED Lights
- Ladder length 2.3m, telescopic aluminium
- Use with SUV’s, 4WD’s and trailers
- Easy fitment to most vehicles & trailers using cross bars or cargo racks
- The hard shell top is perfect for solar panels
- Designed for less wind resistance and better clearance on scrubby tracks
- Closed 2130mm x 1410mm x 310mm
- Open 2760mm x 1390mm x 1310mm
- Sleeps 2 Adults & 1 Child
- Weight 75kg
- Tent weight limit 500kg, Ladder weight limit 150kg, Speed limit 110km/h
- Roof rack and cross bars MUST have load limit over 85kg
- Cross bars Must be at least 74cm -110cm apart and height is less than 4cm
- Please consult your vehicles manufacturer regarding the load limit
- 12 month warranty
View all roof top tents for sale here.
This product has no reviews yet.